Is it possible to lose belly fat naturally in a week? Can home remedies help in reducing belly fat fast? Which type of foods should be preferred to lose belly fat fast naturally?
While losing belly fat instantly is much more complicated, you can reduce it if you are consistent to your goals and motivated towards it. Gym itself can’t help you burn belly fat, It all starts at home!
If you are willing to burn belly fat in the most effective way, some small changes in your daily routine can benefit more.
IMPORTANCE OF LOSING BELLY FAT
Now that more than 70% of the youth faces the problem of belly fat, it can really cause harm to your body. As the waistline becomes larger, risk of diseases like Diabetes and other heart diseases increases. So it is much more important to burn belly fat, especially for teenagers and adults.
In today’s modern world, teenagers are very much addicted to junk foods and refined sugary drinks and beverages which is an additional threat to your belly. So avoiding these types of foods and sticking to a healthy diet ensures a healthy belly for your body.
SOME MOST EFFECTIVE TIPS TO LOSE BELLY FAT NATURALLY
1. PERFORM REGULAR AEROBIC EXERCISES
Aerobic exercises are very much important for losing belly fat. Exercise not only helps in reducing belly fat, but it also burns extra fat from other parts of the body giving a perfect shape to your body.
Doing cardio exercises regularly burns a lot of calories which leads to decreased body fat.
WHAT TYPE OF EXERCISES BURNS BELLY FAT?
The most effective exercises which can help in losing belly fat are mentioned below;
Crunches are known to be the best exercise to burn belly fat. Doing this workout regularly helps to strengthen your core, improve body posture and targets mainly Abdominal muscles.
- Lie down on the floor keeping your back and chest straight. Keep your hands under your head supporting it.
- Bent your knees and keep feets hip – width apart.
- Now, lift your shoulders and hold for 2 – 3 seconds.
- Come back to your position as earlier and repeat the set.
TARGET BODY PART – Abdominal muscles
NO. OF SETS – 20 reps ; 2-3 sets
Leg lifting is a master exercise which targets the full body part. This exercise strengthens your hips and lower body area and also deals in having a flat stomach.
- Lie down straight on the floor keeping hands parallel to your body with joined legs.
- Now slowly lift both your legs till your butt comes off the floor. ( Keep your upper body part straight.)
- Hold for sometime and then slowly lift your legs down straight on the floor.
- Repeat the same set again.
TARGET BODY PART – Hamstrings, quadriceps, hip flexors and lower body muscles.
NO. OF SETS – 3 sets; 10 reps
Plank is another full body exercise which boon to burn belly fat faster. This exercise helps to reduce belly fat, strengthens body core, improves body posture and metabolism.
- Get down in a push – up position and put your forearms on the floor, keeping your full body straight.
- Hold for a few seconds and then relax for 10 seconds.
- Try to hold for 30 – 45 seconds and take it to 60 seconds.
TARGET BODY PART – Full body part
NO. OF SETS – 3 sets
2. CONSUME HIGH PROTEIN DIETS
According to science, Proteins are very important biomolecules for our body and it is required in high amounts next to water. It is necessary to include protein in your diet as it acts as a building block for muscles.
Can proteins help reduce belly fat? How can consuming protein burn belly fat?
So before explaining the above questions we need to understand what proteins actually are and what their purposes are.
– Proteins are polymers of different amino acids and these amino acids help build muscles, nails, hairs etc.
– Hence different amino acids bind together to form a protein.
– As the proteins are heavy in weight they take time to digest and so they burn more calories which in turn increases the metabolism of the body.
– Proteins reduce cravings which helps to control overeating. It keeps your body satisfied and thus it reduces fat gain.
– It also acts as an Immune Booster.
– So consuming a large amount of protein can help get rid of belly fat.
Now, eating only protein can be advantageous but eating quality protein ensures a healthier diet and powerful muscles.
A quality protein is defined by the types of amino acids it contains. So including essential amino acids increases the quality of protein by 3x times which ultimately helps in reducing belly fat and increase in weight of muscles.
3. REDUCE YOUR STRESS
Taking stress is another harmful thing which can affect belly fat very much as the effect of stress is observed directly on the stomach. Increase in stress levels activates the adrenal gland to produce cortisol ( also known as ‘Stress hormone’ ).
Cortisol increases appetite which leads to excessive gain in fats. So it becomes extremely important to manage stress.
Here are some methods for stress management:
– Doing yoga regularly or meditating.
– Going for a morning walk.
– Making a to – do list before sleeping.
– Listen to your favourite music.
– Breathe slowly for a few seconds.
Applying any of these methods can help relieve stress leading ultimately to reduced belly fat.
4. TIME YOUR SLEEPING ROUTINE
Getting enough sleep is also a major factor in controlling your all over body weight. According to studies, a person who gets a minimum of 8 hours of sleep is more healthier than a person getting only 5 or less hours of sleep.
Sleeping for a particular time regularly also matters a lot. It ensures a healthy brain which ultimately leads to a healthy body and a healthy flat stomach.
Hence, getting plenty of sleep also helps to lose belly fat.
5. REDUCE REFINED SUGARY DRINKS AND BEVERAGES
A handful of sugar contains a lot of fats in it. So you can imagine the amount of sugar present in these drinks which gains a lot of fat in your body.
These sugar – sweetened drinks contain a sugar namely Fructose which helps to gain belly fat. These sugars can be more harmful than the sugars present in other foods. So avoiding these drinks and sticking to healthy drinks can help lose belly fat.
Here’s a list of some healthy drinks you can prefer;
- Coconut water
- Green tea
- Ginger and lemon drink
- Apple cider vinegar drinks
- Protein drinks
There is no solution to instant reduced belly fat. If you want to lose belly fat permanently you will have to make changes in your daily routine by including healthy diets and high strengthening workouts.