Glass windows are one of the more-stylish alternatives than any other material for commercial buildings or shops. It has many benefits over other metal, plastic or wood. They are as follows:
- It is rust-resistant, which means it does not degrade because of environmental effects or chemicals.
- Due to its glossy and smooth surface, it is easy to clean and dustproof.
- Glass windows conserve energy and therefore are efficient and economical. Also, being an excellent insulator, it is much safer for any electrical hazards.
Glass is one of the decorative pieces that make buildings look aesthetically appealing. The glass_looks spotless from inside and is easy to clean fingerprints and dust from inside but it is very likely to have water spots on the exteriors due to snow and rain. These spots can really make your commercial building or shop look dirty, and if not removed properly it can leave visible streaks on the glass that becomes very difficult to remove.
How are These Hard Water Spots Caused?
These are caused by the high concentration of minerals like calcium and magnesium present in the water. When the surface of the glass gets wet, the water evaporates; it leaves the minerals behind and that causes water spots on the glass. Fortunately, there are lots of options to remove these suborn watermarks from commercial glass.
How to Remove Watermarks from Glass in Commercial Buildings and Shops?
Perfectly clear glass is what every business owner wants, as it makes a good impression on visitors and customers. But it is challenging to keep the glass surface clean and damage free in commercial buildings. Clearing stains from commercial glass_windows is not as easy as moping and cleaning stains down with soap and water. Therefore, it is important and best to hire trained professionals for onsite glass repair and restoration.
- Acidic Cleaners: Hard water stains are alkaline and therefore using acids is the best way to remove water stains. Look for cleaners or solutions that contain hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, and phosphoric acid. Acidic products are toxic hence it is advisable to take help of professional onsite spraying services for removing stains from commercial buildings. These professionals use proper equipment and protective clothing and provide desired results.
- White Vinegar: Vinegar is also acidic. Although it is not as concentrated as hydrochloric acid but is efficient enough in loosening the mineral deposited on the surface of the glass. The best part about using vinegar is it is less toxic hence does not harm. You can also use lemon juice to make it more effective.
- Salt and Water: One of the easiest solutions that one can have at home is salt and water solution. It helps in cleaning all the stubborn hard water markets from the glass. The mixture should not be too much watery, it forms a paste like consistency and that paste can be used as scrub until the stain fades away.
Professionals use high-performing applications that not only remove stains but protect the glass from various damages and scratches. These building glass_repair service providers make sure that they increase the performance of the glass. Based on building needs, hired professionals will use a unique combination of equipment to complete the job.
ARS Ltd is a well-known onsite glass spraying and building glass_repair service provider. They have trained professionals that are dedicated to provide best services to their clients and complete work on time.