To perform the Netgear Orbi setup, you can opt for a wireless connection. The wireless connection is one of the most considered methods. It is the second most essential method after the wired Ethernet setup process. The benefits of using the Netgear Orbi login wireless setup process is surprising. You do not even require an Ethernet cable connection. And it can be processed with your mobile device also. When you do not have an Ethernet wire, don’t worry. You can still log in to the web-based interface of your Orbi router.
Orbi Setup Using Wireless Connection
- The first and the most desired step we need to perform for the wireless connection is to turn on the router and the modem.
- In the next step, you have to create a wireless connection between your Netgear Orbi router and the modem.
- The router and the modem should communicate through the WAN port.
- Here you will require an Ethernet cable only.
- The WAN of the modem will connect to the WAN of the router.
- Here use that Ethernet cable. Next, you have to connect your mobile device.
- Use your mobile to connect it with the wifi network of your router.
- And then, go to settings to connect the mobile wirelessly with your router.
- Next, you have to launch the web directory to access Orbilogin.com.
- Enter the web domain in the address bar, and click ok.
- Locate the username and password of your router.
- It is on the sticker of the router.
- You can also find it from Google.
- You should typing the model number or the serial number of your router.
- In the Orbilogin.com login window, enter the username and password.
And then log in. Now you have to find the web-based home page of your router. You can also use the Orbi app to set up and configure your router without any more hassle.
How do I recover my Orbi default IP address?
- Login to the router web interface section.
- Or you can access the configuration page of your router via Orbilogin.com
- Click the control panel, then go to the Network and Internet.
- From the Network and internet, go to the option.
- Here you see View network status and tasks.
- Then tap status and tasks>Connection>details>Show IPv4 DHCP Server.
- There, the digit characters that you can see is the IP address of your Orbi router.
Note: – The above-described steps will remain very useful for the users of window devices, such as computers and laptops.
How do I reset my Netgear Orbi login page?
Do you wish to reset your router because you have forgotten the username, password? Or is the Netgear Orbilogin.com not working? Then you have to press this reset button for 30 seconds.
- This reset button has recessed inside the outer body of the router.
- You have to take a paper pen or a pencil to press this button.
- Press and hold the button for 20 to 30 seconds at least.
- And then release it gently. The LED light will start flashing.
- Keep an eye over the flashing LED until it becomes stable.
- The moment the LED light will stop flashing that means your router has successfully gained its factory default settings.
- Now, you need to turn off your router.
- Then after a minute, turn the router ON.
- Now, you need to reconfigure your router from the very first step.
After getting the factory default settings of your Netgear Orbi, access the web page of your router via Orbilogin.com in the web browser.
Nowadays, all the WIFI routers carry a reset button. It is located at the bottom of the router outer panel. The reset button is intentionally recessed to avoid the chances of accidental reset for your router.