Physiotherapy has a great scope at the global level because people are more concerned about their fitness now. Still, some people are there who aren’t taking proper care of themselves. Their hectic lifestyle and unhealthy diet are two of the reasons why they suffer from movement issues, physical dysfunction, and joint pain problems. If you want to build a career in physiotherapy, several opportunities will open for you. But first, you have to select one of the best physiotherapy colleges in India to build a solid foundation in physiotherapy.
Learning about physiotherapy from the best physiotherapy colleges in India easily paves a path to your successful career. So, you need to be careful while making the right college choice.
In Bhubaneswar, India, the Institute of Health Science has emerged as one of the reputed institutions for pursuing physiotherapy courses. It’s one of the best physiotherapy colleges in India.
About the best physiotherapy colleges in India: IHS
Institute of Health Science is the only college in Odisha to provide degree courses on rehabilitation science and the best physiotherapy colleges in India. This institution was established in 1999 and since then, it is producing audiologists and physiotherapists that are working today in various global organizations.
IHS (Institute of Health Sciences) offers a Bachelor of Physiotherapy undergraduate program that goes on four years with six years of mandatory clinical internship. The course mainly deals with the study of human body structure.
You will learn about the modern techniques for preventing and treating physical dysfunction. Your main responsibility will be to engage yourself in the rehabilitation of the patients. You also need to ensure that your patients can perform their daily tasks without any hassle.
- You need to complete 8 semesters to get a graduate degree in physiotherapy
- The course has been recognized by the Govt. of Odisha, approved by RCI, and affiliated with Utkal University
- It covers both medical and professional subjects under this course
- Modern Equipment for conducting experiments and gaining knowledge on its operation
- Collection of endless books in the library to help you in getting extensive knowledge about relevant subjects
- Vernacular Infrastructure with green surrounding
- Hostels with proper accommodation that are under the management of responsible staffs
- Buses and Vans are available for students to make traveling easy for them
- Our institution is packed with tight security using CCTV to keep our students safe from an unpleasant situation
- To keep the student’s mood refreshed, IHS has built a playground and garden on the campus where students can even celebrate festivals
- It organizes many events every year to keep the students engaged in activities.
Placements of physiotherapy colleges in India
In terms of placements, our institution has always given impressive results every year. The majority of our past students are working in the different national and international organizations of India. We feel pride in sharing that our students are ready to take up any challenges and give an outstanding performance at their workplace.
If being in physiotherapy and serving others is your dream, you can email email@example.com and get more information.