The year 2022 is about to end. It was definitely fast! The coming year is presented as a new opportunity for your business to grow, thanks to the trends of digital marketing in 2023.
In the current world, we live in, it is important to pay special attention to what the digital age allows to reach your audience. Taking into account, above all, the latest developments that are presented.
Do you want to know what will be the preferences that millions of people will use so that your business obtains good results?
Now that you are going to learn about the novelties that will be presented in the year 2023, it is important that you study them in depth and include them in your business strategies because they will significantly increase your visibility on the network.
Hello Native Advertising! Bye! Intrusive advertising.
It’s no secret that ads are annoying and many people remove them when they appear on a social network.
According to a study by Digital Information World, 47% of Internet users have already installed an ad blocker, and it is expected that in 2023 this trend will increase.
For this reason, native ads are gaining more and more prominence in digital marketing and SEO.
Native advertising is a strategy where ads are designed to look like part of the content so that users don’t see it as typical intrusive advertising.
For example, if in one of your articles you talk about “the best meals in 5 steps”, you can organically include a link to an advertisement about “the best dish to make at home”.
Using this tactic benefits the increase of your CTR to other content both on your website and on social networks. Because if you adapt it well, you prevent an ad blocker from acting. In addition, you will generate greater confidence in your audience.
The importance of Chatbots
The Statista portal predicts that in 2025 the percentage of people who will use a chatbot will be 2.6 billion worldwide.
Chatbots are programs designed to have a conversation with one of your customers without the need for you to intervene.
There are also hybrid chatbots. In other words, in its interaction, the program works together with a person to offer a much more satisfactory experience to your users.
For example, if you have a fast food business, you can have a customer order their food with one click. Now, if your user wants to make a claim for an order, he will notify you so that you can resolve the incident.
In this way, you offer a better service by having technology as a great ally.
You have probably heard of omnichannel marketing. But what does it consist of?
This term is included within a strategy in which all means of communication are used, both digital and traditional.
That is, you can fully attack your target audience from all fronts online and offline.
This way you can use several touchpoints in your digital marketing tactics and offer your content in a variety of ways in various media such as:
- virtual events
- face-to-face events
- Blogs and digital press
- Mobile app.
In this way, you will reach more users and increase your market share significantly.
The implementation of Augmented Reality
- That’s right, augmented reality is going to be a key marketing tool in 2023. It’s a mechanism that allows users to incorporate digital elements into a real environment.
- AR can place a video or photo overlay, creating an entirely virtual world where people can interact.
- You can already see a good example of this in the Snapchat or Instagram filters.
- If you wonder why you should bet on this technology, the answer is simple. Because it is very useful to generate good engagement with your customers.
- In addition to that it will allow you to apply marketing campaigns in a wide variety of environments with different objectives. Without a doubt, you should take into account its usefulness, since AR is going to have a significant boom in e-commerce in 2023.
Use of Google Analytics 4
One of the great tools that 2023 will bring is Google’s new mechanism for measuring and collecting data.
The GA4 will mean a renewal within digital content marketing, as it will replace the already obsolete Universal Analytics. Obtaining a quantitative improvement for your electronic commerce.
In addition, it will give you a more analytical view of your customer’s journey through the internet. A function that you should activate already on your website.
The rise of AI in digital marketing
- Artificial intelligence will be a key piece in all virtual companies. Since this will offer better experiences to your customers in the digital world.
- In fact, the Blueshift platform has released a study that reveals that more than 26% of digital experts already use AI to improve their business tactics, while 28% use it to recommend articles.
- A good example of where you can use AI in your digital business is by offering personalized ads with specific content to your customers. In addition to this mechanism, it allows you to perform more efficient data analysis that will improve your marketing campaigns.
- According to Alexandre Eruimy, Global CEO of PrestaShop, “the future of digital commerce will be based more and more on the use of data”.
- That is why AI and analytics will be of the utmost importance to carrying out campaigns that have a 100% chance of success.
- Therefore, if you want to stay one step ahead of your competitors, strengthen your marketing strategy for 2023, by putting data analytics and AI on your agenda.
The business of Influencer Marketing
The prestige that influencers have has increased considerably in recent years and it is expected that by 2023 it will continue like this.
This affirms the idea that if you do not contemplate affiliating with an influencer, you are missing out on a good opportunity for your business.
Nor does it mean that you should propose a millionaire contract to Dulceida or Georgina Rodríguez.
In fact, as Impact points out, “micro-influencers with 1,000 followers tend to have more friends than fans, where their opinion is worth more than that of a celebrity”.
Therefore, making your brand known through people with small audiences is a very good option to increase your sales. Even on a tight budget.
It is a fact that the increase in podcast listening is a trend that has not stopped growing.
For this reason, digital businesses increasingly use it to publicize their brand and generate new audiences, since they are very accessible to users and represent a great advantage over the competition. En özel ve reel kızlar Sevgili Tadında Fatih Escort Aynur | İstanbul Escort Bayan sizleri bu platformda bekliyor.
They are useful to expand your client base in specific niches, even with a small investment. You will be able to get the most out of it if:
- You offer your products by sponsoring an episode of a podcast.
- You do native advertising in your own podcast using product placement.
- You go as a guest on a show that is popular in your niche.
The Metaverse and its impact
Both in 2023 and in the years to come, everything indicates that the metaverse will be the next event that will revolutionize the internet. Also check Descargar Videos de Facebook
Since Mark Zuckerberg unveiled his Meta project to the world, many companies have already invested in digital plots and ad campaigns in virtual worlds.
But surely you will ask yourself: How can I carry out a good marketing strategy in it?
- Making collaborations with influencers who already appear in a metaverse.
- Also organize virtual events where people can interact with your brand.
- Making your business known in advertisements and billboards in cities or virtual environments.
In conclusion, being a digital marketing professional will mean that you keep up to date with the latest advances in technology, to ensure that it is what is best for your brand in the future in digital consumption trends. This more, carrying out a good strategy, will make you stand out and you will be able to offer the best version of you in the year 2023.